We're all in this together
Here is how you can PREPARE for in-person worship:
Pre-register for Children's programming
Reserve a space for your children, Kindergarten-Grade 5 before coming and check-in upon arrival.
Answer the health screening questions before you register and before you come
Here is how you can PARTICIPATE within in-person worship:
Required for the full duration of your visit for those ages 2 and older
Remain 6 feet apart during service and throughout the building
Follow the Path
Marked paths indicate entrance and exit routes. Please exit the building promptly after service
To learn about our safety protocols, click here.
Review the health screening questions below before you register & before you come:
- Within the last 14 days have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had a test confirming you have the virus?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
- Do you live in the same household with, or have close contact* with someone who in the past 14 days has been in isolation for COVID-19 or had a test confirming they have the virus? *Close contact is being 6 feet or closer for more than 15 minutes with a person, or having direct contact with a person that has COVID-19 (for example being coughed or sneezed on).
- Have you had any one or more of these symptoms today or within the past 24 hours, which is new or not explained by another reason?
- fever or chills
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, we would ask that you worship at home and join us in the near future.
If you have any questions, please contact us at help@ChristChurch.us.