Seven Ways to Give
- Through the website. Visit christchurch.us/give to give one time or set up recurring payments from either a charge card or from a banking account.
- Text to give by texting "CCOB" or "CCDG" to 77977 to give via PushPay. This giving method allows you to text any amount to that number, after an easy one-time setup, and donate to the ministries of Christ Church.
- By writing a check made payable to "Christ Church of Oak Brook," and then do one of the following: (1) drop it in the offering plate, (2) leave it with the receptionist in the front office, or (3) mail it to Christ Church of Oak Brook, c/o Robert Huxtable, 501 Oak Brook Road Oak Brook, IL 60523.
- Through your bank's on-line banking system. Set up Christ Church of Oak Brook as a (biller) on your bank's system, using our address at: 501 Oak Brook Road, Oak Brook, IL 60523.
- By cash. Please use an offering envelope so that we may provide you with a record of your giving. Offering envelopes are available in the Sanctuary pew racks, Fellowship Hall tables, and at our guest centers.
- By charge card at the Welcome desk.
- Through gifts of stock or other securities. Please contact Robert Huxtable at 630.321.3910 or email@example.com for more information or to notify him of your gift of stock. Click here for a letter of authorization.